Have you jumped on the toast train? With a baby by your side you should. It’s the perfect one-handed meal that make breakfast a step above shoving food in your mouth out of the cereal box, but is nearly just as easy. When you have just 5 more minutes consider making one of these.
Bonus, they work just as well for a quick and easy lunch or post workout meal.
- Organic greek yogurt
- Organic greek yogurt + sliced berries or peach
- Drizzled honey + ghee + sliced green apple
- Goat cheese + jam
- Goat cheese + melon
- Ricotta + strawberries + balsamic drizzle
- Almond butter + banana + chia seed + honey
- Peanut butter + raisins
- Almond butter + peach + coconut flakes + hemp seed
- Mashed avocado + salt. If you want to get fancy add hemp seeds and a drizzle of olive oil and lemon.
- Avocado + edamame
- Avocado + salsa
- Hummus + sliced tomato
- Cream Cheese + sliced hard boiled egg
- Cream Cheese + smoked salmon
- Cream cheese + sliced tomato + red onion
- Melted cheddar + egg
Of course if you had even 2 more minutes you could get fancy and add capers and red onion to your smoked salmon toast or a poached egg to your avocado and salsa combo, but let’s not get greedy here. 😉